lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2007

Look behind

31 of December... one year more has pased

Before steping into the next one, I stop and look behind to all the past thigs, trying to find somethigto remermer with good feelings... or in the hope of finding somethig to be remembered

But outside, among the things I've done... there's nothig worth anything... no trace of existance, nothing that brings hope or at least a feeling of change or shock to ordinary routine...

And I don't know why... but I'm dieing... slowly. Cause... Unknown, Cure... Unknown
But the thing is that my power dwindles every day until in the end...

The lights will go off

P.D.: I know... this will have lots of spelling mistakes... just, leave them where they are and move along

2 comentarios:

Riva dijo...

and how it is that you write in klingon, little nut?
Te voy a dar a ti unkown... a collejas xD

Master dijo...

I know wich is the salvation of your soul, is easy to understand, but more difficult to have.
Don't be so pesimistic, there are a los of people worse than you and they're only trying to cut their veins... uh, I said that? naaaah
Just be happy, because the sun is there every day just for you.